To develop and strengthen relationship between our Alumni and the College by providing diverse and tangible benefits including career services, networking opportunities, special events and lectures, and the opportunity to connect with and inspire students and graduates. And, to engage Alumni with research in all departments and future goals, in order that each individual feels welcome and valued as a member of the PSCMRCET Community.
- A commitment to transparency of goals and actions.
- A respectful, congenial, and equitable programme that is welcoming and engaging for alumni of all ages, as well as their partners, families, and guests.
- A dynamic community of active alumni who contribute to the goals of the programme, feel ownership over its direction, and act as ambassadors for PSCMRCET.
- A programme with strong ties to industry and spin-out companies, and the ability of promote mentoring, internship and career opportunities for students and alumni in this and other fields.
- Accessible and innovative promotion of the Department?s research in order to connect alumni and the public to cutting edge technology.
Alumni Coordination Cell:
- SK.Shajahan, Senior Lecturer DCE
- MD.Ruksana Sultana, Senior Lecturer in DME
- B.Anil Kumar, Senior Lecturer in Chemistry, Alumni In Charge